Updated: Aug 16, 2020
Created for the Ultimate Onion Lover
It has freshly dehydrated scallions, leeks, shallots, red onions all done in shop! Along with onion powders, flakes and chives. That hint of something else is our secret weapon--I mean ingredient
What You'll Need for an Amazing Dip:
• 3 Tbsp Muddy Trail Jerky * Onion Dip & Seasoning Mix
• 16oz Sour Cream ( or a combination of sour cream & Hellmann's Mayonnaise) Or Greek Plain Yogurt
• 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
• Fresh Scallions or chives for garnish
• Bacon (truly optional, but hey, Why not?)
In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream with 3 tbsp. bacon & onion seasoning. and 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well and put in serving dish, cover. Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour. Once chilled, remove from the refrigerator. Serve with crackers, pretzels, or veggies or as an amazing sour cream for baked potatoes.
Get Inspired with More Ideas & Suggestions
Add 3 tbsp. seasoning mix to your burgers or meatloaf, heck even try it in your meatballs, stews, soups. Want even more flavor? Try adding your favorite beef bullion (about a tablespoon) for that flavor you remember as a kid when mom made the Lipton onion soup dip....